Alas poor Penny
Penny died a few weeks after my last post. I fed her a big shrub full of caterpillars that I found on the yard. Apparently the caterpillars were not good for her, she got sick and died. So now there are none. Yes of the 9 chickens not one lived one full year.
| Nummy caterpillars? or toxic poison? One dead chicken says not nummy bugs. |
House Progress
The mobile house renovations are grinding to a total stop, I have installed the wiring as far as I am able. I need to get a new service panel, and all the plumbing, I have asked a few "friends" for help. Well with that kinda help I should be done in 3 or 4 years.
| we at least got the stairs built, using the materials for another project that got stopped because someone was unwilling to fulfill a deal. |
Rainbows and Farytails
As I am on "assistance" I went to them and said I qualify for job placement help. They set me up with a "counselor" She has pulled out all the dull knives in her inventory. Have you do a skills analysis, Help do a resume' Stuff they do for a fresh out of school kid looking for his first job, Not a 40 something year old who has been employed since he was 15. I have written so many resume's That I could teach on resume' writing skill. I have done so many skills analysis and personal skill studies that it is not possible to get any further information. I told them that I want to start a business, I have an idea for a business that should offer about 20 full time jobs, But the issue is the cost involved in the start-up.I talked to them at length about my idea. The consensus was "It is an ambitious plan, and would have a good probability of working; however it is outside the scope of what we are set up to handle." So in short form, Good idea, nice plan, but your a pauper, and will always be one, so quit dreaming, get a haircut, and get a real job, and shut up!
Ever get the feeling that people do not like success? Anyhow I am attempting to fabricate a usable kickstarter campaign. The problem is with all the positive feedback lately I have been having fun trying to get something good together. I have to break down a 3/4 million dollar idea into a few more bite sized pieces. I should have a post up soon about it and will hope that some of you people out there in the nether can help either by getting behind me financially or by sharing it with your circles of friends on the internet.
Asshats and Thieves
Some time after my last post I went out to work on one of the 3 or 4 projects I am poking away at. Installing an antenna to get better internet service. Only to find that somehow it vanished right off my yard from in front of the house. After reporting the theft to the police, I found where it went to, and reported that to the police as well. Now almost 2 months later they still have not gotten back to us about pressing charges. (see above line about being a pauper and go screw yourself) I can assure you that if I had a big fat wallet the cops would have had a car at my house the same day and then been knocking on someone else's door that afternoon. It is ok I just know who to trust even less, and when more tools or gas go missing from my place I will not feel badly about having the coppers called on them as it will not be "we found the empty jerry can on the road by our house" Or when I wait for over 3, and counting, months after asking that "borrowed" tools return home, I will have a hard time believing them that someone else was stealing their tools. Or any of the dozen other lies I have been fed the last two years. Also I am not defending them when someone tells me they are lairs and thieves from a line of the same.
Backbitten to death
Another outcast here that we were trying to help has passed away. You may remember Janet, the lady I attempted to help get her camper trailer home for? The one who always treated me with dignity and respect who I helped with keeping her from being unfairly evicted, and who I did several minor repairs for. Well shortly after she got moved into the closet sized apartment, she ended up in the hospital. apparently her liver and kidneys shut down. I am going to say from the bullshit and stress that has been dumped on her over the last couple of years. She apparently came so unstable that she could not even recognize friends. Even when she was in the hospital the people out here were saying to me "you stay away from her she is all bad news" Well you know, I have been around bad news since I was born. I think I can damn well decide who is worth the risk and who is not. So before you go slamming people who treat me well perhaps you need to address the other issues closer to your own home.
![]() |
| Another Outcast who was killed by the "kindness" of this place. |
Floods and storms
We have also had yet another seriously bad summer start. A few nasty storms flooded most of the countryside, us included. We had a nasty surprise visit from some people from the government telling us to prepare to evacuate, or get ready to shelter in place. It made for a couple of stress filled days. After some time the rains quit, the road was fixed, everything dried out, and now it looks just fine.
| Jensen Lagoon was refilled again |
| Road closed here |
| road access is almost flooded |
| Lake st camper? Or poor bastards cow pasture |
| Same field another shot |
| Not a repost of this guy's fields from 2011! |
| Oh look brown tap water again! Thanks for helping fix the damages to the well.... |
| Here drink this! |
| At least the flowers are blooming finally! |
Final thoughts
You may say, "your an fine one to talk about disrespecting people" well it is true, I am an opinionated asshole of the finest quality. I do not mind saying to you or anyone else who will listen that I find something wrong with the way things appear. I also say "prove me wrong and I'll prove you right" I do not mind at all being made to look like I am blowing smoke out of my arse. I am NOT God, Yes I can admit it, Even though people say I look like Jesus, I am not him. I do not have all the facts and can therefor only work on the appearances that I have from my own observations.
I have called Brian Smith a incompetent micro-manger, Bruce Law an overstepping idiot who fears responsibility, I openly tell people to not use Blaine's small motor repairs in Ashern because he flatly refused to do business with me the first time I went into his shop. I tell people that Noordenbros is a crook and will not do a good job. I will say do not deal with Dun Rite septic as the guy is a prick who told my wife off. I will tell you do not believe a word that comes out of any McCosh's mouth as they have proven themselves to be lairs and thieves. Ill tell you to avoid Canadian Tire for anything automotive as they will screw you over in a heartbeat. The thing is I also know a half dozen other people who will say all the above and more, every time. I will also tell you that Roy's tire in Ashern is the best tire guy I have seen in years, and he never screwed me over not once, I will recommend the Moosehorn hotel for some good eats and not bad costs. The problem is the list of good and honest people is only small to the lists of asshats.
So you see I know who I am, I know who you are presenting yourself to be. I also know that time proves things to be correct, and I know that I can choose to find out for myself or believe the "free advice" of the gossips and backbiters.
I am not dead yet, Therefore I still have fight left in me. I may be backed into a corner, but I am not down yet.
| Little guy knocked down by the storms Kept trying to fly away, Just a little too young. But still fighting non the less |

Wow! It's been a hard crazy couple of years! One of these days - who knows when - there will actually be some good news and good things coming your way. Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteCarolynn
When're ya gonna post again? It's a nu yer...come on!
ReplyDeleteI will post again when you stop prowling around my yard after 8:30 in the evening or driving past my house really slow. So why don't you grow up and stop acting like a infantile spoiled pile of steaming cow dung with an IQ of less than that of a bag of salted peanuts.
DeleteI told you before you two faced, lying, thief that I have no more time for you. So stay out of my life stay away from my home and my family and go back to torturing someone's pets or something.
That also means do not attempt to contact me via the blog or any other electronic media even if you want to pretend to be "John smith" or any one else that you think is funny.